Quote Of The Week

And we're still so young;
Desperate for attention.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

And Help My Eyes To See




And here is a portion of the remaining art in my sketchbook. Sadly, my scanner decided to bug out right I finished scanning the third one. Well, turds and tartar sauce. Stupid printer.


So, hope everyone's life is going well and stuff. I really do. Because I'm tired of all of this that's happening . . . I promise I'm trying my best to not act or be miserable, but it's so difficult especially with all of this breathing down my neck, and all the other problems that decided to surface themselves in this poisonous pool and whatever. Poisonous pool. Yeah.

Poisonous pool?
What?
Yeah.


So here's an update for y'all. I did FINALLY finish my sketchbook, and it felt SO OFFICIAL signing the front of it with my name and putting a date on it. It's very difficult to describe that feeling in words. Gosh dang it, printer! Why dost thou break on me? RIGHT WHEN I WAS GETTING EXCITED!!! Whatevs, printer. Whatevs.


Not much to say about my life right now. Just tryin' to hang in there and everything else that everyone wants me to do.



So?
Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. I can't help myself. I can't hold it in. I can't just look at this post and continue to scroll nonchalantly. Nope. I have to say one thing...


    That third freaking picture is AMAZING. I can't get over myself. I even saved it to my computer before I knew what I was doing. AH. I just love it. I don't know why. Maybe because I like to do line designs on my arms in sharpie and on other people...and this picture is just...

    How do you make the lines connect in such an illusionistic sort of way? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Mindy! See, it's stuff like what you said that makes my art feel worthwhile. I hate it when people are just like, "Hey, that looks cool." I want people to KNOW what it means, to feel what it's supposed to make you feel.
    Thanks again, Mindy. It's people like you that motivate me to keep going, no matter what the subject may be.

    ReplyDelete