Quote Of The Week

And we're still so young;
Desperate for attention.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Light Up and Cast Your Fears Away

What am I supposed to do when I've found something that brings me joy, and now everyone tells me I have to stop and end everything involving that?

I am not into the idea of living without you.


Everyday is painful, and I wish that people could see that. I go to get help, and all I get is that I'm doing everything wrong, and that's why nothing's right with me. And for once, maybe just once, I want something to not be my fault. Just once.

But is it all my fault?


"I'm not looking for sweet talk, I'm looking for time."
-The Killers


I can't even find the right words to say anymore. My art speaks for me, but even still, my art can only do so much.





I'm just don't want to be alone . . .

1 comment:

  1. Who is everyone and what is it they are telling you to stop doing and I love you and I hope that things get better....

    ReplyDelete